BANK HOLIDAY SAVINGS! - SAVE AN EXTRA 10%. ENTER CODE: WKH19 No Min Order, Ends 23:59, 26th August.
Zinc Tablet - 10mg
A multi-functional and essential mineral for the body
- Best Price
- 100% NRV of Zinc per tablet
- In easily absorbable citrate form
- Contributes to healthy immune system
- Maintains bones, skin, eyes, hair & nails
The body doesn't produce or store Zinc which means it must be obtained from our diet or supplementation. Not surprisingly, Zinc is becoming one of the most popular mineral supplements available.
Zinc plays a part in a huge number of body processes
Zinc is a multi-functional and vital mineral, which is involved in hundreds of body processes including the following:
- It contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nails, skin and vision
- It is involved in the health of our reproductive system and healthy fertility
- It helps maintain our immune system, where it is used to help prevent the chance of infection
- It is required for the metabolism of Vitamin A
- It helps metabolise carbohydrates so they can be converted into energy
- It is involved in maintaining normal cognitive function
- It contributes to the protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
One fifth of the Zinc in our body is located in the skin where it helps in tissue repair and cell renewal. Too little zinc can lead to hair loss, skin problems, diarrhoea and poor wound healing.
Natural food sources of Zinc
Zinc is generally found in protein sources; red meat, poultry (darker meat areas), eggs and seafood. Vegetarians will take Zinc from eggs, cheese, beans, grains and nuts, though Zinc is not as easily absorbed though non-animal sources. Many modern food processing techniques leave natural grains stripped of much of their Zinc content which is one of the many reasons believed to have contributed to a rise in Zinc deficiency.
One tablet typically provides:
Zinc Citrate 32mg
equivalent to Elemental Zinc (Zn) 10mg (100% NRV)
Any allergens are highlighted in bold
in the ingredients list.
List of Ingredients
Calcium Carbonate (with Maltodextrin), Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Glycerine, Silicon Dioxide.
Dosage / Suggested Intake
Adults: Swallow one tablet per day with food, or as directed by your health professional.
8mm round tablet
Customer Reviews for Zinc 10mg
The views expressed below are the personal opinion of Just Vitamins customers. Just Vitamins does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as health claims or medical advice. All reviews are collected and verified as genuine by a 3rd party called Feefo.
Overall product rating 9.6 / 10 - 49 customers have independently reviewed and recommend Zinc from 49 reviews