‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’
Apple Cider has been around for many centuries and has long been considered to provide amazing health benefits - you could say it's one of nature's gifts to mankind. We've all heard the famous saying "an apple a day..." however it is based on good evidence as to how the nutritional benefits of apples can benefit us in many ways.
Our apple cider complex capsules are made in a two step fermenting process, firstly by combining crushed apples with yeast to convert their sugar into alcohol and secondly bacteria is added to ferment the alcohol into acetic acid. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar.
Each of our capsules provide 500mg of genuine Cider Vinegar powder, the formula is also enriched with the added B vitamins Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2) and Vitamin B6.
Supports healthy blood sugar
Our cider vinegar capsules also contain Chromium which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
When combined with a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise, our cider vinegar capsules help support the body’s metabolism, increase the release of energy from food, and support the metabolism of fat.
With the added benefits of B Vitamins
The B complex vitamins are often looked at as the metabolic enhancers of their group - they are responsible for the way your body unlocks energy in food to be able to utilise the nutrients effectively. As well as helping the body to break down and release energy from food, the B vitamins listed here have the following benefits:
- Thiamin plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Riboflavin is used by the body for the development and function of the skin, thereby contributing to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin B6 also known as pyridoxine, has many benefits including providing support to:
- the normal functioning of the nervous system
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- normal psychological function
- normal red blood cell formation.
- and reducing tiredness and fatigue